Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yummy Sunday: Cassava Suman


This is Suman made of Cassava given by Auntie Tata, the sister of  the late Uncle Toto  to Auntie Irma. I got to taste this because I was visiting Auntie Irma that day.. This was really yummy.. 

For more of Yummy Sunday, visit Perfectly Blended

To keep up with what's new in this category, Subscribe to A TEACHER'S JOURNEY by Email or you can readily enter your email address on the box below:
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Do not forget to verify your subscription by checking the verification link in the email that was sent to you. Check Related Links:

4 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

awww. i miss kakanin talaga! :(

shutter happy jenn said...

Hmmm.. I miss eating suman. Typically, the ones we usually eat were those made from malagkit... pero masarap din ang cassava suman.

My Yummy Sunday food is now served HERE.

Bogie said...

Oh, I miss this... this is one of my favorites especially when it has buko in it.

Lady Patchy said...

gustung gusto ko nyang cassava suman.